TETSUOOOO! TETSUOOOO!

This is where your fellow animators kick themselves for slaving away on their 5 minute cartoons and getting their asses kicked by a 15 second flick!

The Krypt The Krypt

Dude

Where you shroomin?

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Epic

I love your work. Keep it up!

Dragonball Z super quiz Dragonball Z super quiz

uh

Well yeah the picture of piccolo was sweet...But the first time it took me all the way back to the beginning i just sort of closed it....Sorry...
Seems like a cool concept. Try to make it so you just get it wrong instead of going back.

dbz piging out dbz piging out

*sigh*

yeh yeh whatever...how come almost everything that comes through the portal with dbz in the title is sucking lately...your giving it a bad name

Skate Tricks Skate Tricks

well your obviously a decent animator

but try not to do cliche movies such as this NEXT time.you obviously know how to animate and make buttons and work with actionscript,and everything in this movie has been done to death man >.< good movie nonetheless tho...but still..its stick skateboarding all over again...how many movies are on this site which are almost exact copies of this? OH WELL IT WAS FREE ILL STOP MY WHINING.

Xanis - Battle With Seezer 2 Xanis - Battle With Seezer 2

This is tits.

PURSUE A CAREER IN HAUS MUSIK!!!!!

WinglessStudios responds:

hahaha thanx bro!!

A New Path To Kill A New Path To Kill

chunky

Extra chunky peanut butter. Chunk chunk chunk chunk!

AbsenceofFear responds:

Thx!

Xanis - The Fire-Starters Xanis - The Fire-Starters

Now you see the power of the pulse :)

Sucks you in and keeps you there. This song is dope. I would totally rock this jam in my car.

unch unch unch unch

Keep up the good work brother!!!

WinglessStudios responds:

Yeah I guess I do lol thanx for the review bro!!